The Amazing Health Benefits of KRILL OIL SoftGels
♦ Krill Oil is high quality marine oil. It is a food supplement that provides the body with omega 3 fatty acids, antioxidants and phospholipids.
♦ Krill is a small crustacean creature that looks like shrimp and lives in the oceans. It is food for whales, penguins, seals, squid and fish.
♦ Krill is the most abundant animal in the world. This makes Krill an easily renewable source of oil for food supplements.
♦ To protect the creatures, the food chain and balance of the marine ecosystem, harvesting of Krill is regulated around the world.
♦ Many get their supply of omega 3 from fish oil or cod liver oil. However Krill as a healthier source contains less toxins and contaminants.
♦ Krill Oil works better than other fish oils because it contains phospholipids. This greatly increases the body’s ability to absorb the healthy fats within the oil.
♦ Krill Oil is superior for boosting brain health, as omega 3 is easily absorbed into the tissues throughout the body. This supplement can be used to treat learning disorders such as dyslexia, autism and ADHD.
♦ Krill Oil is quickly absorbed into the blood stream when taken as a supplement, unlike regular fish oil which can cause bloating and gas in the digestive system.
♦ Krill Oil is excellent for preventing cardiovascular diseases and hyperlipidemia (high cholesterol) because it lowers high blood pressure, overall cholesterol and triglyceride levels (high sugar levels in the blood).
♦ Taking Krill Oil on a regular basis improves cognitive function and boosts brain power. It also increases memory recall, and slows down aging in the neurological system.
♦ The antioxidants and omega 3 in Krill Oil fights both osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis, by improving the flexibility of the joints and connective tissue.
♦ If you suffer obesity, fatty liver or diabetes, taking Krill Oil can help.
♦ It helps women to balance their hormones and reduce the effects of PMS (pre-menstrual syndrome) such as mood swings, breast tenderness and abdominal cramps.
♦ Krill Oil is useful for protecting the body against kidney diseases, colon cancer, Crohn’s disease, lupus and nephropathy.
♦ Krill Oil is very effective for treating macular degeneration of issues related to the eyes such as cataracts, teary eyes, red shot eyes, etc.
Krill Oil works against depression, anxiety and low mood. It also works to boost the mood and improve blood flow to the brain.
♦ Omega 3 in Krill Oil is a vitally important fat used to grow new blood vessels and maintain a healthy circulatory system. This provides minerals to the bones, teeth, hair and nails, keeping them all strong and healthy.
♦ Make Krill Oil part of your daily supplement regime and stay healthy and away from heart problems, circulatory problems, sugar problems, kidney problems, liver problems, eye problems, brain problems, joint problems, menstrual problems, and many more.
Nilrich Antarctic Krill Oil is rich in, EPA, DHA, Phospholipids, Astaxanthin.
Krill oil is oil from a tiny, shrimp-like animal. Baleen whales, mantas, and whale sharks eat primarily krill. In Norwegian, the word "krill" means "whale food." People extract the oil from krill, place it in capsules, and use it for medicine. Some brand name krill oil products indicate that they use Antarctic krill. This usually refers to the species of krill called Euphausia superba.
Krill oil is most commonly used for heart disease, high levels of certain blood fats (triglycerides), and high cholesterol, but there is limited scientific research to support these uses.
How does it work?
Krill oil contains fatty acids similar to fish oil. These fats are thought to be beneficial fats that decrease swelling, lower cholesterol, and make blood platelets less sticky. When blood platelets are less sticky they are less likely to form clots.
Uses & Effectiveness? (Insufficient Evidence for)
- Aging skin. Early research suggests that taking capsules containing krill oil, zinc, vitamin D, sea buckthorn berry oil, cacao bean extract, hyaluronic acid, and red clover isoflavones 780 mg three times daily along with applying tazarotene cream 0.1% nightly for about 12 weeks improves wrinkles, moisture, and elasticity in aging skin compared to treatment with tazarotene cream alone. It is not clear if these benefits were due to krill oil or other ingredients in the supplement.
- High cholesterol. Developing research shows that taking 1-1.5 grams of a specific krill oil product daily reduces total cholesterol and "bad" low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol, and increases "good" high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol in patients with high cholesterol. Higher doses of 2-3 grams daily also appear to significantly reduce levels of triglyceride, another type of blood fat.
- High triglycerides, a type of blood fat.Taking a specific krill oil product 0.25-2 grams twice daily for 12 weeks appears to lower triglyceride levels in people with high triglyceride levels. However, the change in triglyceride levels varies among patients. The supplement does not appear to improve total cholesterol, "bad" low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol, or "good" high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol.
- Osteoarthritis. Early research shows that taking 300 mg per day of a specific krill oil product reduces pain and stiffness in people with osteoarthritis.
- Premenstrual syndrome (PMS). Early research shows that taking 2 grams per day of a specific krill oil product might reduce PMS symptoms. Also, taking a specific combination product containing krill oil, B vitamins, soy isoflavones, and rosemary extract daily for 3 months reduces self-reported PMS symptoms. The improvements appear to be greatest for women with more severe symptoms. However, it is unclear if these improvements were due to krill oil or other ingredients in the supplement.
- Rheumatoid arthritis. Early research shows that taking 300 mg per day of a specific krill oil product reduces pain and stiffness in people with rheumatoid arthritis.
- High blood pressure.
- Other conditions.
More evidence is needed to rate the effectiveness of krill oil for these uses.
Source: WebMD - https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-1172/krill-oil